Tributes to Finsbury Park teenager stabbed in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have expressed their grief at the killing of their “golden boy”.
Shaquan Sammy-Plummer, 17, of Parkside Crescent Finsbury Park, was stabbed at a house party in Berkeley Gardens, Enfield on the evening of Friday January 30.
Paramedics found the teenager,, on the pavement after being called to the property at about 9.30pm but Shaquan died from his injuries.
Police arrested have so far made five arrests on suspicion of murder.
A 46-year-old woman, a 21-year-old man, two 17-year-old boys and a 17-year-old girl have all been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
A shrine has been set up outside the house where Shaquan lived with his mother and sister, with a family photo bearing the words, “To our golden boy, I love you and miss you.”
Friends also took to twitter to pay tribute to college student.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 4 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 5 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 6 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 7 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 8 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 9 Two 17-year-olds charged after alleged knifepoint robbery in Highgate
- 10 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
A colleague at Waitrose wrote: “I will miss our banter at work and at college. So sad knowing I won’t see you on Monday or ever again.”