Tributes to Finsbury Park teenager stabbed in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have expressed their grief at the killing of their “golden boy”.
Shaquan Sammy-Plummer, 17, of Parkside Crescent Finsbury Park, was stabbed at a house party in Berkeley Gardens, Enfield on the evening of Friday January 30.
Paramedics found the teenager,, on the pavement after being called to the property at about 9.30pm but Shaquan died from his injuries.
Police arrested have so far made five arrests on suspicion of murder.
A 46-year-old woman, a 21-year-old man, two 17-year-old boys and a 17-year-old girl have all been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
A shrine has been set up outside the house where Shaquan lived with his mother and sister, with a family photo bearing the words, “To our golden boy, I love you and miss you.”
Friends also took to twitter to pay tribute to college student.
- 1 Letter: 'Highbury roundabout is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 2 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 9 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 10 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
A colleague at Waitrose wrote: “I will miss our banter at work and at college. So sad knowing I won’t see you on Monday or ever again.”