Tributes to Finsbury Park teenager stabbed in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have expressed their grief at the killing of their “golden boy”.
Shaquan Sammy-Plummer, 17, of Parkside Crescent Finsbury Park, was stabbed at a house party in Berkeley Gardens, Enfield on the evening of Friday January 30.
Paramedics found the teenager,, on the pavement after being called to the property at about 9.30pm but Shaquan died from his injuries.
Police arrested have so far made five arrests on suspicion of murder.
A 46-year-old woman, a 21-year-old man, two 17-year-old boys and a 17-year-old girl have all been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
A shrine has been set up outside the house where Shaquan lived with his mother and sister, with a family photo bearing the words, “To our golden boy, I love you and miss you.”
Friends also took to twitter to pay tribute to college student.
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 5 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 6 Newington Green's Meeting House to stream concert series for Mary Wollstonecraft's 262nd Birthday
- 7 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 8 Elthorne Pride community group's back-to-school initiative
- 9 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 10 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
A colleague at Waitrose wrote: “I will miss our banter at work and at college. So sad knowing I won’t see you on Monday or ever again.”