Tributes to Finsbury Park teenager stabbed in Enfield
- Credit: Archant
Family and friends have expressed their grief at the killing of their “golden boy”.
Shaquan Sammy-Plummer, 17, of Parkside Crescent Finsbury Park, was stabbed at a house party in Berkeley Gardens, Enfield on the evening of Friday January 30.
Paramedics found the teenager,, on the pavement after being called to the property at about 9.30pm but Shaquan died from his injuries.
Police arrested have so far made five arrests on suspicion of murder.
A 46-year-old woman, a 21-year-old man, two 17-year-old boys and a 17-year-old girl have all been released on bail.
You may also want to watch:
A shrine has been set up outside the house where Shaquan lived with his mother and sister, with a family photo bearing the words, “To our golden boy, I love you and miss you.”
Friends also took to twitter to pay tribute to college student.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 6 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story
- 10 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
A colleague at Waitrose wrote: “I will miss our banter at work and at college. So sad knowing I won’t see you on Monday or ever again.”