Two stabbings in less than 24 hours in Hornsey Road and Stroud Green
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed during a fight in Hornsey Road this afternoon, less than 24 hours after another man was found knifed half-a-mile away in Stroud Green.
Police were called at 12.25pm today and found a man in his 20s with knife wounds to his abdomen and took him to hospital. Scotland Yard said his condition was not yet known and that no arrests had been made.
It comes hours after officers found a man knifed in Upper Tollington Park, off Stroud Green Road. After being called at 6pm yesterday they dsicovered a 24-year-old with knife wounds to his upper body after a car he was in crashed.
He was taken to hospital with injuries not said to be life-threatening or life-changing.
Detectives from Haringey believe yesterday’s stabbing took place in Rutland Gardens, on the other side of Finsbury Park. The victim had then got into a car that was driven to Upper Tollington Park, where it crashed.
You may also want to watch:
The driver, a 27-year-old man, was arrested on suspicion of GBH, but police say the arrest is not linked to the stabbing of his passenger.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call Haringey police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 'Havoc' as squirrels invade Old Street council block
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover
- 9 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 10 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.