Hornsey Road stabbing sees victim taken to hospital
- Credit: Archant
A stab victim is in hospital after an attack in Hornsey Road this afternoon.
Police said they were called to the scene, near Elthorne Park, at about 3.45pm and found a male with a stab wound. They could not tell the Gazette the victim’s age.
Paramedics took him to an east London hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening or life-changing.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A male was arrested near to the scene on suspicion of grievous bodily harm.”
The suspect has been taken to an east London police station.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 020 7433 0121.
- 1 Can you help identify this man?
- 2 Toxic air, Covid, Ramadan, rehoming cats and Islamophobia
- 3 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub
- 4 Bowie-inspired bar in Finsbury Park faces opposition
- 5 Islington mayor complains about ‘saturation’ of licenced venues in Archway
- 6 Macmillan CEO thanks retiring Islington firefighter for £25,000 donation
- 7 Church closes Highgate path over 'antisocial behaviour and assault'
- 8 Islington Council racked up nearly £500,000 from LTN fines in 4 months
- 9 Climate change: Nurture nature
- 10 Alex Smith murder: Abdirahman Ibrahim found guilty