‘Vulnerable’ missing girl, 17, could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
Sussex police believe a teenage girl who has been missing for seven days could be in Islington.
Zahra Abdullah, 17, did not return to her home in Hastings last Monday and police are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Because of her age she is considered extremely vulnerable and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen her or who knows of her whereabouts.
Officers looking for Zahra have information that suggests she may be in the Islington area.
Zahra is described as a thin, black, 5ft 4ins tall girl with black shoulder length hair and a pierced bottom lip.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a red jumper, a red checked jacket with black leather features and grey skinny jeans.
If you know where she is please call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1592 of February 17.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition