‘Vulnerable’ missing girl, 17, could be in Islington
- Credit: Archant
Sussex police believe a teenage girl who has been missing for seven days could be in Islington.
Zahra Abdullah, 17, did not return to her home in Hastings last Monday and police are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.
Because of her age she is considered extremely vulnerable and police would like to hear from anyone who has seen her or who knows of her whereabouts.
Officers looking for Zahra have information that suggests she may be in the Islington area.
Zahra is described as a thin, black, 5ft 4ins tall girl with black shoulder length hair and a pierced bottom lip.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a red jumper, a red checked jacket with black leather features and grey skinny jeans.
If you know where she is please call Sussex Police on 101 quoting serial 1592 of February 17.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother