Wanted: Islington man Dean Dinan, 21, who failed to turn up to court on seven robbery charges
- Credit: Archant
A police manhunt is underway for a 21-year-old with links to Islington who failed to turn up to court on seven charges of robbery.
Dean Dinan, 21, of no fixed abode, was due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on January 11 charged with a string of offences carried out during October and November last year in Highgate, Crouch End and Muswell Hill.
Among the robberies Dinan is accused of are a smash and grab raid on Gail’s Bakery, in Highgate High Street, on November 6, where an Apple Mac laptop worth £650 was snatched from a customer, and a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar, in Park Road, Crouch End, on November 7.
Scotland Yard said: “Dean Dinan is wanted for failing to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court. He was due to appear following being charged with seven counts of robbery in Muswell Hill, Crouch End and Highgate.”
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the cops’ robbery squad at Haringey on 07867 152 573 or 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 2 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 3 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 4 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 5 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 6 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 7 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 8 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 9 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards