Wanted: Islington man Dean Dinan, 21, who failed to turn up to court on seven robbery charges
- Credit: Archant
A police manhunt is underway for a 21-year-old with links to Islington who failed to turn up to court on seven charges of robbery.
Dean Dinan, 21, of no fixed abode, was due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on January 11 charged with a string of offences carried out during October and November last year in Highgate, Crouch End and Muswell Hill.
Among the robberies Dinan is accused of are a smash and grab raid on Gail’s Bakery, in Highgate High Street, on November 6, where an Apple Mac laptop worth £650 was snatched from a customer, and a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar, in Park Road, Crouch End, on November 7.
Scotland Yard said: “Dean Dinan is wanted for failing to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court. He was due to appear following being charged with seven counts of robbery in Muswell Hill, Crouch End and Highgate.”
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the cops’ robbery squad at Haringey on 07867 152 573 or 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 4 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 5 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 6 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 7 From Shoreditch to Las Vegas: New bingo hall for Hackney
- 8 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 9 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale