Wanted: Islington man Dean Dinan, 21, who failed to turn up to court on seven robbery charges
- Credit: Archant
A police manhunt is underway for a 21-year-old with links to Islington who failed to turn up to court on seven charges of robbery.
Dean Dinan, 21, of no fixed abode, was due to appear before Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court on January 11 charged with a string of offences carried out during October and November last year in Highgate, Crouch End and Muswell Hill.
Among the robberies Dinan is accused of are a smash and grab raid on Gail’s Bakery, in Highgate High Street, on November 6, where an Apple Mac laptop worth £650 was snatched from a customer, and a botched raid on Bar Esteban tapas bar, in Park Road, Crouch End, on November 7.
Scotland Yard said: “Dean Dinan is wanted for failing to appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court. He was due to appear following being charged with seven counts of robbery in Muswell Hill, Crouch End and Highgate.”
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the cops’ robbery squad at Haringey on 07867 152 573 or 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 2 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 3 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 4 Stan Kroenke and the European Super League have killed Arsenal FC
- 5 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 6 ESL 'the death of what football should be about', say Arsenal fans
- 7 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
- 8 Chamber music and arts festival scheduled for Islington this summer
- 9 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 10 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill