Woman sexually assaulted while asleep at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
A woman who fell asleep at Finsbury Park station on Sunday woke up to find a pervert kissing her.
British Transport Police this morning released an appeal to identify a suspect of the sexual assault.
The woman had got off a Piccadilly line train at about 5.10am. She realised she had got off at the wrong station, so she sat towards the front end of the platform as she waited for the next train.
She fell asleep and woke up to find a man kissing her. She pushed him away and the man boarded a Victoria Line northbound train.
The incident happened at about 5.13am.
You may also want to watch:
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: “Officers would now like to speak to this man in the CCTV image, who they believe may have information that could help with the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016 citing reference 97 of January 21.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years