Woman sexually assaulted while asleep at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
A woman who fell asleep at Finsbury Park station on Sunday woke up to find a pervert kissing her.
British Transport Police this morning released an appeal to identify a suspect of the sexual assault.
The woman had got off a Piccadilly line train at about 5.10am. She realised she had got off at the wrong station, so she sat towards the front end of the platform as she waited for the next train.
She fell asleep and woke up to find a man kissing her. She pushed him away and the man boarded a Victoria Line northbound train.
The incident happened at about 5.13am.
You may also want to watch:
A British Transport Police spokesperson said: “Officers would now like to speak to this man in the CCTV image, who they believe may have information that could help with the investigation.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016 citing reference 97 of January 21.
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Walk with a map
- 8 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 9 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 10 Can you help identify this man?