Woman wanted after minicab passengers trash driver’s car in Pentonville Road
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this woman over £1,500 worth of damage to a minicab caused by two passengers.
At 4am on Friday, June 22, two women were in the Toyota Prius travelling from Peters Street in Soho to St Paul Street.
An argument began between them and the driver and he asked them to get out.
They refused until eventually agreeing to get out in Pentonville road, where they then began banging on the car and pulling off windscreen wipers.
The driver called police and the women ran off. A 39-year-old was interviewed under caution on September 9 and police are now appealing for help in identifying the woman pictured, who is believed to have caused most of the damage.
You may also want to watch:
She is white, aged 20 to 30, with blonde, shoulder-length hair and is believed to have an Australian accent.
Anyone with information can call Kings Cross Taxi and Private Hire Policing Team on 020 8345 0405. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 6 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?