Woman wanted after minicab passengers trash driver’s car in Pentonville Road
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this woman over £1,500 worth of damage to a minicab caused by two passengers.
At 4am on Friday, June 22, two women were in the Toyota Prius travelling from Peters Street in Soho to St Paul Street.
An argument began between them and the driver and he asked them to get out.
They refused until eventually agreeing to get out in Pentonville road, where they then began banging on the car and pulling off windscreen wipers.
The driver called police and the women ran off. A 39-year-old was interviewed under caution on September 9 and police are now appealing for help in identifying the woman pictured, who is believed to have caused most of the damage.
You may also want to watch:
She is white, aged 20 to 30, with blonde, shoulder-length hair and is believed to have an Australian accent.
Anyone with information can call Kings Cross Taxi and Private Hire Policing Team on 020 8345 0405. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 3 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 4 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 8 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules