Woman wanted after minicab passengers trash driver’s car in Pentonville Road
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this woman over £1,500 worth of damage to a minicab caused by two passengers.
At 4am on Friday, June 22, two women were in the Toyota Prius travelling from Peters Street in Soho to St Paul Street.
An argument began between them and the driver and he asked them to get out.
They refused until eventually agreeing to get out in Pentonville road, where they then began banging on the car and pulling off windscreen wipers.
The driver called police and the women ran off. A 39-year-old was interviewed under caution on September 9 and police are now appealing for help in identifying the woman pictured, who is believed to have caused most of the damage.
You may also want to watch:
She is white, aged 20 to 30, with blonde, shoulder-length hair and is believed to have an Australian accent.
Anyone with information can call Kings Cross Taxi and Private Hire Policing Team on 020 8345 0405. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 3 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 4 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 5 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 6 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 7 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 8 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket