Woman wanted after minicab passengers trash driver’s car in Pentonville Road
- Credit: Archant
Police want to speak to this woman over £1,500 worth of damage to a minicab caused by two passengers.
At 4am on Friday, June 22, two women were in the Toyota Prius travelling from Peters Street in Soho to St Paul Street.
An argument began between them and the driver and he asked them to get out.
They refused until eventually agreeing to get out in Pentonville road, where they then began banging on the car and pulling off windscreen wipers.
The driver called police and the women ran off. A 39-year-old was interviewed under caution on September 9 and police are now appealing for help in identifying the woman pictured, who is believed to have caused most of the damage.
You may also want to watch:
She is white, aged 20 to 30, with blonde, shoulder-length hair and is believed to have an Australian accent.
Anyone with information can call Kings Cross Taxi and Private Hire Policing Team on 020 8345 0405. Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 2 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 3 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 4 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Barnsbury homes evacuated after burst Thames Water pipe floods basements
- 7 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Angel Comedy Club launches mockumentary series to save venue
- 10 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student