City Road crash: Cyclist hit by car near Goswell Road junction
- Credit: Google
A cyclist was hit by a car in City Road last night.
Police were called at about 6pm to reports of collision near the junction with Goswell Road.
The London Ambulance Service took the male cyclist, whose age isn't known, to an east London hospital as a "precaution".
A Met Police spokesperson said: "He is not believed to be seriously injured. The driver stopped at the scene. No arrests."
Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Are you the cyclist? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey