City Road crash: Cyclist hit by car near Goswell Road junction
- Credit: Google
A cyclist was hit by a car in City Road last night.
Police were called at about 6pm to reports of collision near the junction with Goswell Road.
The London Ambulance Service took the male cyclist, whose age isn't known, to an east London hospital as a "precaution".
A Met Police spokesperson said: "He is not believed to be seriously injured. The driver stopped at the scene. No arrests."
Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Are you the cyclist? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 6 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 10 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location