Daffodil Soup chef to host free online cook-along with Islington group
- Credit: Archant
Budding chefs are invited to a join a free cook-along and learn how to make salad entirely without lettuce.
Islington’s Women’s Institute, N1WI, is holding a Zoom cooking class with Linda Galloway of Daffodil Soup teaching salad recipes suitable for all diets.
President of N1WI, Anna Kidd, said: “Many of the members of N1WI have been busy making scrubs, gowns and face coverings during lockdown, and June 30 is our meeting night so a chance for a bit of social time.
“If you have been thinking of joining the WI and want to find out more, please join in.”
Join the cook-along from 7.40pm on June 30 by emailing email@example.com. A list of ingredients will be sent over in advance.
You may also want to watch:
Separate to the Women’s Institute, Anna has been holding a free Friendly Fika get together from 11am to 11.40am each day to beat coronavirus lockdown loneliness.
Fika is the Scandinavian custom of a coffee break. Contact N1WI to find out more.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant