Daffodil Soup chef to host free online cook-along with Islington group
- Credit: Archant
Budding chefs are invited to a join a free cook-along and learn how to make salad entirely without lettuce.
Islington’s Women’s Institute, N1WI, is holding a Zoom cooking class with Linda Galloway of Daffodil Soup teaching salad recipes suitable for all diets.
President of N1WI, Anna Kidd, said: “Many of the members of N1WI have been busy making scrubs, gowns and face coverings during lockdown, and June 30 is our meeting night so a chance for a bit of social time.
“If you have been thinking of joining the WI and want to find out more, please join in.”
Join the cook-along from 7.40pm on June 30 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A list of ingredients will be sent over in advance.
You may also want to watch:
Separate to the Women’s Institute, Anna has been holding a free Friendly Fika get together from 11am to 11.40am each day to beat coronavirus lockdown loneliness.
Fika is the Scandinavian custom of a coffee break. Contact N1WI to find out more.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education