Date and time of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi-final against Manchester City confirmed
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
The FA has confirmed the date of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi final against Manchester City.
The eagerly-awaited match which gives Arsene Wenger’s team their only chance of silverware this season has been officially revealed today.
The Wembley fixture against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City will be played on Sunday, April 23 kick off 3pm.
The other tie, the all-London affair between Chelsea and Spurs will be held the day before, Saturday, April 22, with a starting time of 5.15pm.
Long-serving Wenger will be aiming to win an unprecedented seventh FA Cup – a feat never previously achieved, but knows he has a tough game ahead against the Citizens.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking at a press conference at London Colney he said: “It’s a tough challenge but it promises to be an exciting game.”
Both clubs are expected to receive more than 30,000 tickets for the match, with previous semi finals seeing the majority of Arsenal season ticket holders gain a ticket with three or more credits.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault