Date and time of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi-final against Manchester City confirmed
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
The FA has confirmed the date of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi final against Manchester City.
The eagerly-awaited match which gives Arsene Wenger’s team their only chance of silverware this season has been officially revealed today.
The Wembley fixture against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City will be played on Sunday, April 23 kick off 3pm.
The other tie, the all-London affair between Chelsea and Spurs will be held the day before, Saturday, April 22, with a starting time of 5.15pm.
Long-serving Wenger will be aiming to win an unprecedented seventh FA Cup – a feat never previously achieved, but knows he has a tough game ahead against the Citizens.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking at a press conference at London Colney he said: “It’s a tough challenge but it promises to be an exciting game.”
Both clubs are expected to receive more than 30,000 tickets for the match, with previous semi finals seeing the majority of Arsenal season ticket holders gain a ticket with three or more credits.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal