Date and time of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi-final against Manchester City confirmed
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
The FA has confirmed the date of Arsenal’s FA Cup semi final against Manchester City.
The eagerly-awaited match which gives Arsene Wenger’s team their only chance of silverware this season has been officially revealed today.
The Wembley fixture against Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City will be played on Sunday, April 23 kick off 3pm.
The other tie, the all-London affair between Chelsea and Spurs will be held the day before, Saturday, April 22, with a starting time of 5.15pm.
Long-serving Wenger will be aiming to win an unprecedented seventh FA Cup – a feat never previously achieved, but knows he has a tough game ahead against the Citizens.
You may also want to watch:
Speaking at a press conference at London Colney he said: “It’s a tough challenge but it promises to be an exciting game.”
Both clubs are expected to receive more than 30,000 tickets for the match, with previous semi finals seeing the majority of Arsenal season ticket holders gain a ticket with three or more credits.
- 1 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern