Defender set to follow Fabregas out of Arsenal
Galatasary have bid accepted for Eboue
Arsenal look set to sell Emmanuel Eboue after Galatasary confirmed they have had a bid accepted for the Ivorian.
The 28-year-old has struggled to make his mark in the first team last season and his departure was expected after he was not issued a squad number.
“Galatasaray has begun negotiations with Arsenal FC for the transfer of Ivorian-Belgian professional football player Emmanuel Eboue,” a statement on Galatasaray’s official website.
“The public will be updated about the developments.”
You may also want to watch:
Eboue joined the north London club in 2005 from Belgian side Beveren making 132 appearances.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 7 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 8 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
- 9 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 10 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing