Defender set to follow Fabregas out of Arsenal
Galatasary have bid accepted for Eboue
Arsenal look set to sell Emmanuel Eboue after Galatasary confirmed they have had a bid accepted for the Ivorian.
The 28-year-old has struggled to make his mark in the first team last season and his departure was expected after he was not issued a squad number.
“Galatasaray has begun negotiations with Arsenal FC for the transfer of Ivorian-Belgian professional football player Emmanuel Eboue,” a statement on Galatasaray’s official website.
“The public will be updated about the developments.”
You may also want to watch:
Eboue joined the north London club in 2005 from Belgian side Beveren making 132 appearances.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 5 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 8 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 9 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 10 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'