Defender set to follow Fabregas out of Arsenal
Galatasary have bid accepted for Eboue
Arsenal look set to sell Emmanuel Eboue after Galatasary confirmed they have had a bid accepted for the Ivorian.
The 28-year-old has struggled to make his mark in the first team last season and his departure was expected after he was not issued a squad number.
“Galatasaray has begun negotiations with Arsenal FC for the transfer of Ivorian-Belgian professional football player Emmanuel Eboue,” a statement on Galatasaray’s official website.
“The public will be updated about the developments.”
You may also want to watch:
Eboue joined the north London club in 2005 from Belgian side Beveren making 132 appearances.
- 1 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?