Digital Decoded: Sign up for free sessions from Archant to help understand digital marketing
- Credit: Archant
Time is running out for business professionals to sign up to our free Digital Decoded seminar.
Our publisher Archant is running sessions to help entrepreneurs and owners of small or medium businesses understand the complicated digital world.
They will be held at CEME Conference Centre in Rainham, on October 4 at 8am and 11am with the sessions repeated at the same time the following day at the Radisson Blu Canary Wharf.
Jermaine Cayenne, group field sales manager, will be running sessions with Jamie Brown, Archant’s regional digital manager.
Attendees will be taught everything from the power of websites and search engine optimisation (SEO) to online display advertising and use of video. They will help lay the foundations of an appropriate – and cost-effective – digital marketing plan.
You may also want to watch:
Sessions run at Ceme Conference Centre, Marsh Way, Rainham, RM13 8EU or the Radisson Blu Canary Wharf, 5 Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9JB.
To book your free place visit archanthub.co.uk/digitaldecoded
- 1 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 2 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Teyah Goldie, 16, makes Arsenal squad for north London derby
- 10 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed