Digital Decoded: Sign up for free sessions from Archant to help understand digital marketing
- Credit: Archant
Time is running out for business professionals to sign up to our free Digital Decoded seminar.
Our publisher Archant is running sessions to help entrepreneurs and owners of small or medium businesses understand the complicated digital world.
They will be held at CEME Conference Centre in Rainham, on October 4 at 8am and 11am with the sessions repeated at the same time the following day at the Radisson Blu Canary Wharf.
Jermaine Cayenne, group field sales manager, will be running sessions with Jamie Brown, Archant’s regional digital manager.
Attendees will be taught everything from the power of websites and search engine optimisation (SEO) to online display advertising and use of video. They will help lay the foundations of an appropriate – and cost-effective – digital marketing plan.
Sessions run at Ceme Conference Centre, Marsh Way, Rainham, RM13 8EU or the Radisson Blu Canary Wharf, 5 Fairmont Avenue, Canary Wharf, London, E14 9JB.
To book your free place visit archanthub.co.uk/digitaldecoded
- 1 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 2 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 3 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 4 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 7 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 8 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities
- 9 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 10 How many alcohol-related fires were there in your borough last year?