Does finger research mean I’m gay?
My girlfriend has done some research into the length of fingers, and she says I’m not a real man because my third (ring) finger is longer than my first (index) finger, and that means I’m a closet gay.
She says that in real men the index finger is always longer than the ring finger and that everything proves that.
I think she’s just jealous because I’m a successful fashion student, and she isn’t. So I must be gay, eh? I’m not.
Barbara says: I hope you’re no longer together? If you’re still seeing her, get out. It’s professional jealousy.
Yes, there is some evidence that index finger to ring finger (2D: 4D as they call it) may be an item in how much testosterone (male hormone) you got in the womb. Is it important? Check it out on Google.
You may also want to watch:
In my own case, the size of both fingers is equal, as, I suspect, it is for most of us. Or maybe not. But does it matter?
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 2 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 5 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 10 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion