DoubleTree Hilton open 10,000th room in Europe at new Islington hotel
- Credit: Archant
DoubleTree Hilton hotels have planted their 10,00th European suite in the heart of Islington.
The new hotel in Pentonville Road has 372 modern guestrooms, including 66 deluxe rooms and 43 executive rooms, catering for everyone from first time tourists in the capital to those on business stop-overs.
The building, which has just undergone a multi-million pound renovation, also incorporates a gin bar and a grill restaurant.
Guests are even handed a chocolate chip cookie on arrival.
The Hotel is the 10th in London from the brand, with also puts up guests in Westminster, Marble Arch and now Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
Hilton celebrated the opening earlier this month as VIP guests were treated to bespoke cocktails courtesy of mixologists from cocktail bar Nightjar and live music.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails