DoubleTree Hilton open 10,000th room in Europe at new Islington hotel
- Credit: Archant
DoubleTree Hilton hotels have planted their 10,00th European suite in the heart of Islington.
The new hotel in Pentonville Road has 372 modern guestrooms, including 66 deluxe rooms and 43 executive rooms, catering for everyone from first time tourists in the capital to those on business stop-overs.
The building, which has just undergone a multi-million pound renovation, also incorporates a gin bar and a grill restaurant.
Guests are even handed a chocolate chip cookie on arrival.
The Hotel is the 10th in London from the brand, with also puts up guests in Westminster, Marble Arch and now Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
Hilton celebrated the opening earlier this month as VIP guests were treated to bespoke cocktails courtesy of mixologists from cocktail bar Nightjar and live music.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother