DoubleTree Hilton open 10,000th room in Europe at new Islington hotel
- Credit: Archant
DoubleTree Hilton hotels have planted their 10,00th European suite in the heart of Islington.
The new hotel in Pentonville Road has 372 modern guestrooms, including 66 deluxe rooms and 43 executive rooms, catering for everyone from first time tourists in the capital to those on business stop-overs.
The building, which has just undergone a multi-million pound renovation, also incorporates a gin bar and a grill restaurant.
Guests are even handed a chocolate chip cookie on arrival.
The Hotel is the 10th in London from the brand, with also puts up guests in Westminster, Marble Arch and now Chelsea.
You may also want to watch:
Hilton celebrated the opening earlier this month as VIP guests were treated to bespoke cocktails courtesy of mixologists from cocktail bar Nightjar and live music.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 3 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 6 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 7 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?