Easter all day dance event in Islington
One of Islington’s coolest venues is staging an 12 hour music event for those who prefer beats to Easter bunnies.
The Old Queen’s Head, on Essex Road, is hosting a Vulture Music all dayer on Easter Sunday, featuring the finest artists the Parisian label has to offer.
The headline act comes in the form of Vulture boss Alan Braxe – a pioneer of electronic music who worked extensively with Daft Punk in their formative years.
Uber-trendy band Fenech Solar will be performing a DJ set, while Starsmith and Xander Milne will be bringing their considerable talents to bear on the turntables.
The Old Queen’s head has made a habit of celebrating bank holidays with enormous parties, spread liberally over both floors of the popular venue. The event runs from an eye-watering 3pm to 3am.
You may also want to watch:
It’s free entry before 7pm, and �5 after. Vist www.theoldqueenshead.com for more information.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 10 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat