Easter all day dance event in Islington
One of Islington’s coolest venues is staging an 12 hour music event for those who prefer beats to Easter bunnies.
The Old Queen’s Head, on Essex Road, is hosting a Vulture Music all dayer on Easter Sunday, featuring the finest artists the Parisian label has to offer.
The headline act comes in the form of Vulture boss Alan Braxe – a pioneer of electronic music who worked extensively with Daft Punk in their formative years.
Uber-trendy band Fenech Solar will be performing a DJ set, while Starsmith and Xander Milne will be bringing their considerable talents to bear on the turntables.
The Old Queen’s head has made a habit of celebrating bank holidays with enormous parties, spread liberally over both floors of the popular venue. The event runs from an eye-watering 3pm to 3am.
You may also want to watch:
It’s free entry before 7pm, and �5 after. Vist www.theoldqueenshead.com for more information.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 3 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 4 How much do you know about Islington?
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 7 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 8 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 'Eidevall has turned Arsenal from believers into contenders'