Easter all day dance event in Islington
One of Islington’s coolest venues is staging an 12 hour music event for those who prefer beats to Easter bunnies.
The Old Queen’s Head, on Essex Road, is hosting a Vulture Music all dayer on Easter Sunday, featuring the finest artists the Parisian label has to offer.
The headline act comes in the form of Vulture boss Alan Braxe – a pioneer of electronic music who worked extensively with Daft Punk in their formative years.
Uber-trendy band Fenech Solar will be performing a DJ set, while Starsmith and Xander Milne will be bringing their considerable talents to bear on the turntables.
The Old Queen’s head has made a habit of celebrating bank holidays with enormous parties, spread liberally over both floors of the popular venue. The event runs from an eye-watering 3pm to 3am.
You may also want to watch:
It’s free entry before 7pm, and �5 after. Vist www.theoldqueenshead.com for more information.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 4 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 5 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 6 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 7 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 8 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London