Can you pass these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- Credit: Neatherd High School
You might have got straight A’s in your GCSE's 20 years ago, but how much do you think you could remember now?
GCSE students are today picking up their results after another year of disruptions caused by the pandemic.
Normal exams have been cancelled and grades have been based on teachers’ assessment rather than exam results.
Schools have been put in charge of grades and assessments in a bid to avoid the results day chaos caused by last year's controversial algorithm.
Teachers’ judgements have only been based on what students have been taught, either in the classroom or via remote learning.
We’ve pulled together 10 sample GCSE questions to see how you fare - they’ve been collected from previous and sample papers and are designed to reflect some of the topics students have been learning about.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter