Adorable pics reveal tots’ joy at Upper Street ‘bring your own baby’ karaoke session
- Credit: Archant
It was all smiles at the recent “bring your own baby” karaoke event at Lucky Voice karaoke bar in Upper Street.
Hosted by singing group Starling Arts, the event invites parents to bring their children along for a song and dance.
Children aged from six weeks to three years old were involved, with inflatable instruments and multi-coloured wigs provided to entertain the youngsters.
“The idea behind the event was to create something we would want to be part of ourselves,” Emily Garsin, co-founder of Starling Arts, told the Gazette.
“It’s all about both the parents and the babies having fun. You do sometimes see the babies staring at their parents thinking ‘what are you doing?’, but other than that everyone always enjoys themselves!”
The event takes place once a month at the Lucky Voice venue, with the next one due to take place on May 26. Tickets are available at starlingarts.com
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 3 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 7 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities
- 8 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham