Adorable pics reveal tots’ joy at Upper Street ‘bring your own baby’ karaoke session
- Credit: Archant
It was all smiles at the recent “bring your own baby” karaoke event at Lucky Voice karaoke bar in Upper Street.
Hosted by singing group Starling Arts, the event invites parents to bring their children along for a song and dance.
Children aged from six weeks to three years old were involved, with inflatable instruments and multi-coloured wigs provided to entertain the youngsters.
“The idea behind the event was to create something we would want to be part of ourselves,” Emily Garsin, co-founder of Starling Arts, told the Gazette.
“It’s all about both the parents and the babies having fun. You do sometimes see the babies staring at their parents thinking ‘what are you doing?’, but other than that everyone always enjoys themselves!”
You may also want to watch:
The event takes place once a month at the Lucky Voice venue, with the next one due to take place on May 26. Tickets are available at starlingarts.com
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers