Children’s centre at Archway’s Hargrave Park Primary School rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
An Archway children’s centre has been rated “outstanding” across the board in its latest Ofsted report.
The early years arm of Hargrave Park Primary School was inspected for the first time in more than three years in January.
Inspectors found children’s behaviour to be “exemplary” and highlighted the “highly accomplished” skills of staff in developing the kids’ language skills.
The report reads: “Children, including those who speak English as an additional language, make excellent progress with their speech and communication.”
Head Lisa Horton said: “I am delighted that the quality of provision we offer has been recognised and celebrated in this wonderful report – it is a fantastic achievement.
“We are so very proud of the team – they are professional, caring and determined to work closely in partnership with families to ensure the very best outcomes for the children in their care.”
- 1 Islington pub Alpaca wins lockdown service award
- 2 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 3 Scandinavian primary school moves to bigger premises in Highbury
- 4 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 6 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 7 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 8 Not just for Christmas: Rescue dogs looking for forever homes
- 9 Covid-19: How Islington's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 10 Let's Talk: Campaign launched to tackle Islington inequality