Children’s centre at Archway’s Hargrave Park Primary School rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
An Archway children’s centre has been rated “outstanding” across the board in its latest Ofsted report.
The early years arm of Hargrave Park Primary School was inspected for the first time in more than three years in January.
Inspectors found children’s behaviour to be “exemplary” and highlighted the “highly accomplished” skills of staff in developing the kids’ language skills.
The report reads: “Children, including those who speak English as an additional language, make excellent progress with their speech and communication.”
Head Lisa Horton said: “I am delighted that the quality of provision we offer has been recognised and celebrated in this wonderful report – it is a fantastic achievement.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so very proud of the team – they are professional, caring and determined to work closely in partnership with families to ensure the very best outcomes for the children in their care.”
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 9 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?