Children’s centre at Archway’s Hargrave Park Primary School rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Credit: Archant
An Archway children’s centre has been rated “outstanding” across the board in its latest Ofsted report.
The early years arm of Hargrave Park Primary School was inspected for the first time in more than three years in January.
Inspectors found children’s behaviour to be “exemplary” and highlighted the “highly accomplished” skills of staff in developing the kids’ language skills.
The report reads: “Children, including those who speak English as an additional language, make excellent progress with their speech and communication.”
Head Lisa Horton said: “I am delighted that the quality of provision we offer has been recognised and celebrated in this wonderful report – it is a fantastic achievement.
You may also want to watch:
“We are so very proud of the team – they are professional, caring and determined to work closely in partnership with families to ensure the very best outcomes for the children in their care.”
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 5 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins