Finsbury Park nursery Bright Horizons given ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
- Credit: Archant
A Finsbury Park nursery has been given a Good Ofsted rating in all four areas of inspection.
Bright Horizons Finsbury Park Day Nursery and Preschool was given the second highest grade by the watchdog, following a visit on July 19.
The four areas of inspection – effectiveness of the leadership and management;quality of teaching, learning and assessment; personal development, behaviour and welfare and outcomes for children all received Good ratings.
“We are pleased that the partnership between parents and staff in how we support the children has been recognised by Ofsted,” said Nursery Manager Tania Patricia Infante da Costa e Silva. “We will always strive for further improvements as we move forward.”
The inspection included observing staff’s interactions with children during activities both indoors and outdoors, as well as looking at a range of resources and equipment.
You may also want to watch:
The report found children at the nursery were very happy.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 5 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 8 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 9 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 10 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans