Finsbury Park nursery Bright Horizons given ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
- Credit: Archant
A Finsbury Park nursery has been given a Good Ofsted rating in all four areas of inspection.
Bright Horizons Finsbury Park Day Nursery and Preschool was given the second highest grade by the watchdog, following a visit on July 19.
The four areas of inspection – effectiveness of the leadership and management;quality of teaching, learning and assessment; personal development, behaviour and welfare and outcomes for children all received Good ratings.
“We are pleased that the partnership between parents and staff in how we support the children has been recognised by Ofsted,” said Nursery Manager Tania Patricia Infante da Costa e Silva. “We will always strive for further improvements as we move forward.”
The inspection included observing staff’s interactions with children during activities both indoors and outdoors, as well as looking at a range of resources and equipment.
You may also want to watch:
The report found children at the nursery were very happy.
- 1 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 2 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 3 Letter: 'Highbury roundabout is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 4 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 7 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 8 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 9 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 10 'Exceptional' heroes granted Islington's highest award, the 'Freedom of the Borough'