Finsbury Park nursery Bright Horizons given ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
- Credit: Archant
A Finsbury Park nursery has been given a Good Ofsted rating in all four areas of inspection.
Bright Horizons Finsbury Park Day Nursery and Preschool was given the second highest grade by the watchdog, following a visit on July 19.
The four areas of inspection – effectiveness of the leadership and management;quality of teaching, learning and assessment; personal development, behaviour and welfare and outcomes for children all received Good ratings.
“We are pleased that the partnership between parents and staff in how we support the children has been recognised by Ofsted,” said Nursery Manager Tania Patricia Infante da Costa e Silva. “We will always strive for further improvements as we move forward.”
The inspection included observing staff’s interactions with children during activities both indoors and outdoors, as well as looking at a range of resources and equipment.
You may also want to watch:
The report found children at the nursery were very happy.
- 1 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 6 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 7 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 8 Arsenal boss Montemurro picks up second straight manager of the month award
- 9 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 10 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir