New nursery promises ‘outstanding childcare’ for Highbury
- Credit: Monkey Puzzle
A nursery promising ‘outstanding childcare’ is set to open in Melody Lane, Highbury, next month.
Kent Family Nurseries, which already operates two centres in Islington, has announced the new Monkey Puzzle-brand facility will welcome its first children in January.
The centre will boast two baby rooms, one for walkers and one for crawlers, a science technology and mathematics ‘STEAM’ laboratory, and a kitchen counter for children’s cookery lessons.
There will also be a soft play area, optional language and yoga learning, and a staff exercise and wellness lounge.
Director Geoff Kent said: “The shortage of nursery places provides a challenge for Highbury families and we are delighted to be expanding our support.
“With a high quality nursery, incorporating many special features, [we will be] making it aspirational for both families and the staff team that create the magic for the children.”
For more information, visit: monkeypuzzledaynurseries.com
- 1 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 2 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 3 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 4 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 5 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 6 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 7 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 8 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 9 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 10 'Robot' prisoner locked up indefinitely for killing Serco custody officer