King’s Cross stage school on lookout for members
Budding actors got into character at a special performance by the Colourful Dreams Drama school, in King’s Cross.
The academy was set up by Danielle Isaie, 25, a TV actress who has worked on Gavin and Stacey, Casualty and The Bill to give professional drama training to kids whose parents can’t afford acting schools.
Ms Isaie, who lives off Liverpool Road, in Islington, only charges fees to cover costs and the school is the cheapest around.
Ms Isaie, who wants more people to join, said: “We are particularly looking for 14 to 18-year-olds so we can maybe get them signed up to an agency and maybe get them some paid work.”
Colourful Dreams are also looking for local businesses to sponsor their big end-of-term productions.
You may also want to watch:
For more info visit www.colourfuldreamsdrama.co.uk.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 7 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 8 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder