Mammoth cat goes missing in Holloway
TWO brothers from Holloway are distraught after their giant pet cat went missing last Saturday (April 30).
The colossal feline, named Grizzly, is a Maine Coon/tabby cross and measures almost a metre from head to tail.
He was last seen at his home in Berkeley Walk on the Andover Estate, Holloway, and his owners David and Gerard Brennock have offered a �200 reward for his return.
David said: “We are frantic to get him back as he is a much loved pet. We call him grizzly, but he is a gentle giant. He normally stays close to home so we are really worried about him.
“We think someone may have stolen him. We have put fly posters everywhere and been on all the local forums.
You may also want to watch:
“He turned up at our house about four months ago - we took him to the vet and tried to track down his owner, but couldn’t, so he stayed with us. Now his original owner may have him, which is alright, we just want to know he is safe.”
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 4 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 5 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 6 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 7 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 8 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 9 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school