Mammoth cat goes missing in Holloway
TWO brothers from Holloway are distraught after their giant pet cat went missing last Saturday (April 30).
The colossal feline, named Grizzly, is a Maine Coon/tabby cross and measures almost a metre from head to tail.
He was last seen at his home in Berkeley Walk on the Andover Estate, Holloway, and his owners David and Gerard Brennock have offered a �200 reward for his return.
David said: “We are frantic to get him back as he is a much loved pet. We call him grizzly, but he is a gentle giant. He normally stays close to home so we are really worried about him.
“We think someone may have stolen him. We have put fly posters everywhere and been on all the local forums.
You may also want to watch:
“He turned up at our house about four months ago - we took him to the vet and tried to track down his owner, but couldn’t, so he stayed with us. Now his original owner may have him, which is alright, we just want to know he is safe.”
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller