Mammoth cat goes missing in Holloway
TWO brothers from Holloway are distraught after their giant pet cat went missing last Saturday (April 30).
The colossal feline, named Grizzly, is a Maine Coon/tabby cross and measures almost a metre from head to tail.
He was last seen at his home in Berkeley Walk on the Andover Estate, Holloway, and his owners David and Gerard Brennock have offered a �200 reward for his return.
David said: “We are frantic to get him back as he is a much loved pet. We call him grizzly, but he is a gentle giant. He normally stays close to home so we are really worried about him.
“We think someone may have stolen him. We have put fly posters everywhere and been on all the local forums.
You may also want to watch:
“He turned up at our house about four months ago - we took him to the vet and tried to track down his owner, but couldn’t, so he stayed with us. Now his original owner may have him, which is alright, we just want to know he is safe.”
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 3 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 6 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 9 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey