Renowned noodle restaurant comes to Islington
A new northern taste of the orient has arrived in Islington.
Wokon, a successful noodle bar from Yorkshire has opened a first London branch in Goswell Road last Monday.
All the food contains fresh ingredients and is cooked fresh in front of you using a traditional Chinese wok over an open flame.
Meals are ready in five minutes and served in little cardboard boxes, as seen in many a 90s Hollywood film.
The new restaurant is the fourth in the Wokon empire, one of which was named best take-away in the north.
You may also want to watch:
A large box of noodles, rice, salad or soup costs �5.49.
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 3 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 8 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque
- 9 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week