Renowned noodle restaurant comes to Islington
A new northern taste of the orient has arrived in Islington.
Wokon, a successful noodle bar from Yorkshire has opened a first London branch in Goswell Road last Monday.
All the food contains fresh ingredients and is cooked fresh in front of you using a traditional Chinese wok over an open flame.
Meals are ready in five minutes and served in little cardboard boxes, as seen in many a 90s Hollywood film.
The new restaurant is the fourth in the Wokon empire, one of which was named best take-away in the north.
You may also want to watch:
A large box of noodles, rice, salad or soup costs �5.49.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 4 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 7 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 8 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 9 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally