Renowned noodle restaurant comes to Islington
A new northern taste of the orient has arrived in Islington.
Wokon, a successful noodle bar from Yorkshire has opened a first London branch in Goswell Road last Monday.
All the food contains fresh ingredients and is cooked fresh in front of you using a traditional Chinese wok over an open flame.
Meals are ready in five minutes and served in little cardboard boxes, as seen in many a 90s Hollywood film.
The new restaurant is the fourth in the Wokon empire, one of which was named best take-away in the north.
You may also want to watch:
A large box of noodles, rice, salad or soup costs �5.49.
- 1 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 2 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 3 Overground suspended in Hackney and Islington
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 7 Even better than the real thing? Tribute bands to see in north London before 2022
- 8 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 9 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 10 Islington food bank sees applicants triple