St Andrew’s Montessori nursery in Barnsbury rated Outstanding Ofsted for third time in a row
- Credit: Archant
A Barnsbury nursery is celebrating being awarded its third Outstanding rating from Ofsted in a row.
St Andrew's Montessori at St Andrew's Church in Thornhill Square was judged to be Outstanding in all aspects of teaching and learning, attainment, behaviour and leadership.
Ofsted inspectors said the quality of teaching was "consistently excellent, adding: "Staff effortlessly follow children's emerging interests and help them to develop a very strong sense of belonging and an excellent emotional stability.
"Children demonstrate unapologetic enthusiasm for learning and discovery. They have enquiring minds and are curious, quizzical and eager to learn."
They added: "The highly-qualified and experienced leadership and staff team successfully fulfils the highest of expectations for all children. They create a vibrant, inspiring environment.
You may also want to watch:
"Team morale is high. Leaders place exceptional attention on supporting staff's emotional well-being, including managing their workload."
- 1 Countryside walking would be lovely - but the city has much to offer
- 2 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 3 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 4 Arsenal's Women's Super League clash with West Ham postponed
- 5 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 6 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 7 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Arteta should drop Willian after another miserable performance
- 10 Man dies after collapsing in Islington