Elderly woman no longer in ‘life-threatening’ condition after suspected domestic incident in Southgate Road
- Credit: Archant
An elderly woman who was in a critical condition after an alleged “domestic incident” is now stable and her injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
Police were called to an address in Southgate Road at about 8.30pm on May 27, they found a man suffering from stab wounds to his legs and an “unresponsive” woman in a “life-threatening” condition.
The victims, both in their 70s, were taken to hospital, where they remain.
The man’s condition isn’t life-threatening. There have been no arrests.
On May 28, a Met Police spokesperson said: “At this very early stage, the matter is being treated as a domestic incident with no other persons believed involved.”
You may also want to watch:
The woman wasn’t stabbed but police declined to provide further information about how she was hurt,
If you know what happened or know the victims, contact Lucas at the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020