There With You: Elthorne Pride shares easy cooking tutorials to help neighbours during lockdown
- Credit: Archant
An Archway community group has uploaded cooking tutorials to Youtube to inspire people during lockdown.
Elthorne Pride, which serves tenants on the Elthorne Estate and surrounding area, has created Much With Us: a series of online cooking tutorials featuring easy, healthy recipes.
Elthorne Pride volunteers have also been delivering groceries to vulnerable neighbours during the pandemic.
A group spokesperson said: “As well as continuing with the distribution of pre-prepared takeaways, Elthorne Pride will also be putting together boxes of ingredients so that residents can prepare the meals at home.
They added: “In 2019 Elthorne Pride hosted its inaugural ‘Live Well Elthorne!’ health and wellbeing initiative and our current activities during the Covid-19 pandemic are a reflection of our commitment to strengthening our community.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for a directory of agencies helping people during in Islington during the pandemic.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 4 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 7 £1.5m revamp of Stroud Green Primary School given go-ahead
- 8 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 9 'Holborn isn't the only dangerous junction for cyclists and pedestrians'
- 10 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'