Entrepreneurs have opportunity for free office space in heart of Islington
- Credit: Archant
Entrepreneurs have the chance to get six months of free office space in Islington.
The Office Group recently opened its Angel Square building, and is giving away a handful of co-working memberships in a competition.
It is part of the group’s Futures scheme. Successful applicants will be required to collaborate on its co-working project.
Olly Olsen, co-CEO of The Office Group, said: “We remember how hard it was to start, so it’s important to us to help young people kick-start their businesses. I can’t wait to meet them.”
To enter the competition, visit theofficegroup.co.uk/community/futures and fill in the form.
You may also want to watch:
The application deadline is 31 December.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 3 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 4 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 5 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 8 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 9 Meet Charrli - the Islington start-up facilitating zero-waste shopping
- 10 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation