Entrepreneurs have opportunity for free office space in heart of Islington
- Credit: Archant
Entrepreneurs have the chance to get six months of free office space in Islington.
The Office Group recently opened its Angel Square building, and is giving away a handful of co-working memberships in a competition.
It is part of the group’s Futures scheme. Successful applicants will be required to collaborate on its co-working project.
Olly Olsen, co-CEO of The Office Group, said: “We remember how hard it was to start, so it’s important to us to help young people kick-start their businesses. I can’t wait to meet them.”
To enter the competition, visit theofficegroup.co.uk/community/futures and fill in the form.
You may also want to watch:
The application deadline is 31 December.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 4 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 5 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 8 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 9 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 10 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair