Entrepreneurs have opportunity for free office space in heart of Islington
- Credit: Archant
Entrepreneurs have the chance to get six months of free office space in Islington.
The Office Group recently opened its Angel Square building, and is giving away a handful of co-working memberships in a competition.
It is part of the group’s Futures scheme. Successful applicants will be required to collaborate on its co-working project.
Olly Olsen, co-CEO of The Office Group, said: “We remember how hard it was to start, so it’s important to us to help young people kick-start their businesses. I can’t wait to meet them.”
To enter the competition, visit theofficegroup.co.uk/community/futures and fill in the form.
You may also want to watch:
The application deadline is 31 December.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 6 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 7 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder