Europa League draw: Find out the teams Arsenal could face
- Credit: Archant
The draw for the last 16 of the Europa League takes place at midday on Friday at UEFA headquarters in Nyon. Find out the teams Arsenal could face in the tournament.
Despite Arsenal’s 2-1 defeat by an Graham Potter’s impressive FK Ostersunds side at the Emirates on Thursday evening at the Emirates Arsene Wenger’s side edged through 4-2 on aggregate to enable their name to be in Friday’s draw along with 15 other sides across Europe.
Arsenal’s possible opponents include:
AC Milan (Italy)
Athletic Bilbao (Spain)
You may also want to watch:
Atletico Madrid (Spain)
CSKA Moscow (Russia)
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
Dynamo Kyiv (Ukraine)
Lokomotiv Moscow (Russia)
Viktoria Plzen (Czech Republic)
RB Leipzig (Germany)
RB Salzburg (Austria)
Sporting Lisbon (Portugal)
Zenit Saint Petersburg (Russia)
The ties for the last 16 of the Europa League are set to take place on Thursday, March 8 and Thursday, March 15 with the last eight due to be played on Thursday, April 5 and Thursday, April 12.
Semi-finals are scheduled for Thursday, April 26 and Thursday, May 3.
The Europa League final is due to be staged in Lyon on Wednesday, May 16.