Ex-Arsenal star Wilshere backing Wear it Pink breast cancer awareness campaign
- Credit: Archant
Former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month as part of the Wear it Pink campaign.
The West Ham United and England star is backing the heartwarming scheme which aims to highlight the importance of breast cancer awareness, education and research by leading charity Breast Cancer Now.
Wilshere has donned pink as part of the campaign to raise awareness and funds to help support vital life-changing research into breast cancer.
"Many of us know someone who has been affected by breast cancer," he said.
"I want to show my support for the Wear it Pink campaign.
You may also want to watch:
"I hope through many of us as possible wearing pink on October 18, we can raise plenty of awareness that will help such an excellent cause."
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 5 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets