Ex-Arsenal star Wilshere backing Wear it Pink breast cancer awareness campaign
- Credit: Archant
Former Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere is supporting Breast Cancer Awareness month as part of the Wear it Pink campaign.
The West Ham United and England star is backing the heartwarming scheme which aims to highlight the importance of breast cancer awareness, education and research by leading charity Breast Cancer Now.
Wilshere has donned pink as part of the campaign to raise awareness and funds to help support vital life-changing research into breast cancer.
"Many of us know someone who has been affected by breast cancer," he said.
"I want to show my support for the Wear it Pink campaign.
You may also want to watch:
"I hope through many of us as possible wearing pink on October 18, we can raise plenty of awareness that will help such an excellent cause."
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey