FA Cup fourth round draw: Arsenal drawn to play Manchester United at the Emirates
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup has taken place. Read on to find out who Arsenal will play.
The Gunners won through to the next stage after beating Blackpool 3-0 at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.
A brace from 19-year-old Joe Willock and a late third goal by Alex Iwobi after a flowing move sealed the victory – ensuring the North Londoners made it into the prestgious velvet bag on Monday evening.
Former Wolves players Carl Ikeme and Robbie Keane conducted the draw after Wolves 2-1 third round victory over Liverpool live on BBC One. which saw Unai Emery’s side drawn to play against Manchester United.
Round four ties will take place between Friday, January 25 and Monday, January 28.
You may also want to watch:
See the Islington Gazette for confirmation of the date the match will take place as Arsenal bid to lift the world’s oldest knock-out tournament for a record 14th time with Aaron Ramsey aimning to win the pot four times.
Follow Arsenal reporter Layth on Twitter @laythy29.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 2 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 3 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 4 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 5 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 8 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 9 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 10 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting