FA Cup fourth round draw: Arsenal drawn to play Manchester United at the Emirates
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
The draw for the fourth round of the FA Cup has taken place. Read on to find out who Arsenal will play.
The Gunners won through to the next stage after beating Blackpool 3-0 at Bloomfield Road on Saturday.
A brace from 19-year-old Joe Willock and a late third goal by Alex Iwobi after a flowing move sealed the victory – ensuring the North Londoners made it into the prestgious velvet bag on Monday evening.
Former Wolves players Carl Ikeme and Robbie Keane conducted the draw after Wolves 2-1 third round victory over Liverpool live on BBC One. which saw Unai Emery’s side drawn to play against Manchester United.
Round four ties will take place between Friday, January 25 and Monday, January 28.
You may also want to watch:
See the Islington Gazette for confirmation of the date the match will take place as Arsenal bid to lift the world’s oldest knock-out tournament for a record 14th time with Aaron Ramsey aimning to win the pot four times.
Follow Arsenal reporter Layth on Twitter @laythy29.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 6 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 7 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Prince Edward visits youth centre in Islington
- 10 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade