Arsenal to visit Solihull or Blackpool in FA Cup
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
The draw for the FA Cup third round has been made
Arsenal will head for Solihull Moors or Blackpool in the third round of this season’s FA Cup.
The draw for the third round, in which teams from the top two tiers of English football enter the competition, was made on Monday night.
The Gunners have been drawn away to either Moors or the Tangerines, who drew their initial second round tie on Friday night.
Solihull and Blackpool are due to meet again in a replay at the latter’s Bloomfield Road on December 11.
You may also want to watch:
It means Unai Emery must wait a little while longer to discover who his first-ever opponents in the FA Cup will be.
Arsenal will hope to fair better in the famous old competition this term compared to last season, when they were knocked out in the third round by Nottingham Forest.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Winners of ties in the third round will pocket £135,500 with matches due to take place over the weekend of January 5.