Family of missing mum last seen in Finsbury worried for her safety
- Credit: Archant
The family of a missing young mum last seen in Finsbury are worried about her safety.
Rosalind ‘Rosie’ Evans, 21, has been missing since September 17 but was spotted in the Barbican Centre, in Silk Street, and Cowper Street on September 29.
Miss Evans, who has a one-year-old daughter, is 5 ft tall, white, of medium build, with blue eyes and auburn hair that had been bleached blonde a few days before she went missing from the hospital where she was staying.
Michael Lee, Miss Evans’ grandfather, said; “We are really worried about Rosie - her medication will have run out by now.
“We just want to see her back safe and sound.”
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a navy blue tank top, leggings, with a lacy top, pink trainers, a navy coloured hooded top and carrying a sparkly shoulder bag.
Anyone with any information can call police on 101, quoting reference number 45140078604.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 10 Heartbreak for Team GB as Australia end Olympic dream