Family of missing mum last seen in Finsbury worried for her safety
- Credit: Archant
The family of a missing young mum last seen in Finsbury are worried about her safety.
Rosalind ‘Rosie’ Evans, 21, has been missing since September 17 but was spotted in the Barbican Centre, in Silk Street, and Cowper Street on September 29.
Miss Evans, who has a one-year-old daughter, is 5 ft tall, white, of medium build, with blue eyes and auburn hair that had been bleached blonde a few days before she went missing from the hospital where she was staying.
Michael Lee, Miss Evans’ grandfather, said; “We are really worried about Rosie - her medication will have run out by now.
“We just want to see her back safe and sound.”
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a navy blue tank top, leggings, with a lacy top, pink trainers, a navy coloured hooded top and carrying a sparkly shoulder bag.
Anyone with any information can call police on 101, quoting reference number 45140078604.
- 1 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 2 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park
- 3 Arsenal fan's search for every Highbury Stadium match since 1940s
- 4 Islington man sentenced for antisemitic graffiti in Stamford Hill
- 5 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Designated Covid care setting celebrates intervention on insurance issues
- 8 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 9 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 10 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school