Family of missing mum last seen in Finsbury worried for her safety
- Credit: Archant
The family of a missing young mum last seen in Finsbury are worried about her safety.
Rosalind ‘Rosie’ Evans, 21, has been missing since September 17 but was spotted in the Barbican Centre, in Silk Street, and Cowper Street on September 29.
Miss Evans, who has a one-year-old daughter, is 5 ft tall, white, of medium build, with blue eyes and auburn hair that had been bleached blonde a few days before she went missing from the hospital where she was staying.
Michael Lee, Miss Evans’ grandfather, said; “We are really worried about Rosie - her medication will have run out by now.
“We just want to see her back safe and sound.”
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a navy blue tank top, leggings, with a lacy top, pink trainers, a navy coloured hooded top and carrying a sparkly shoulder bag.
Anyone with any information can call police on 101, quoting reference number 45140078604.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 7 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 8 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 9 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder