Famous King’s Cross club celebrates birthday
A pioneering King’s Cross night club celebrates almost a decade of cutting-edge dance music next week.
Egg London, in York Way, is hosting a gala weekend with some of the best DJs around over the May bank holiday to commemorate nine years in the game.
On Friday, house legends Junior Jack and Kid Cr�me will be rocking the floor at an event that runs until 8am.
Then on their birthday, Saturday, regular night Berlin Berlin welcomes some of Germany’s finest, including Monika Kruse, Kaiserdisco, Edwin Oosterwal and D. Ramirez who will keep the dancefloor shaking to an eye-watering noon the next day.
Finally on Sunday the club turns into the promised land with sets from Danny Rampling, Nicky Holloway and Alex P until 10am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
n For more information, call 020 7871 7111.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 5 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 9 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington