Famous King’s Cross club celebrates birthday
A pioneering King’s Cross night club celebrates almost a decade of cutting-edge dance music next week.
Egg London, in York Way, is hosting a gala weekend with some of the best DJs around over the May bank holiday to commemorate nine years in the game.
On Friday, house legends Junior Jack and Kid Cr�me will be rocking the floor at an event that runs until 8am.
Then on their birthday, Saturday, regular night Berlin Berlin welcomes some of Germany’s finest, including Monika Kruse, Kaiserdisco, Edwin Oosterwal and D. Ramirez who will keep the dancefloor shaking to an eye-watering noon the next day.
Finally on Sunday the club turns into the promised land with sets from Danny Rampling, Nicky Holloway and Alex P until 10am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
n For more information, call 020 7871 7111.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London