Farringdon teen charged following Valentino smash and grab raid
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Farrindgon was set to appear in court today following a smash and grab raid at a Valentino store.
Charlie Snow, 18, of the Peabody Estate, Farringdon Lane, will appear in custody at West London Magistrates’ Court charged with burglary, aggravated vehicle taking, reckless driving, failing to stop and not having insurance.
Police are investigating a moped raid which occurred at a designer store in Sloane Street in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Three scooters were involved, with four suspects, all wearing dark clothing and helmets, who made off with expensive handbags.
Two scooters made off towards Marylebone, the third towards Kilburn.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call police via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 2 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 3 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 4 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment
- 5 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 6 Upper Street chef raises money for St Vincent volcano victims
- 7 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 8 Islington Boxing Club receives a major boost in fundraising campaign
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Islington district seal victory over Camden