Farringdon teen charged following Valentino smash and grab raid
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Farrindgon was set to appear in court today following a smash and grab raid at a Valentino store.
Charlie Snow, 18, of the Peabody Estate, Farringdon Lane, will appear in custody at West London Magistrates’ Court charged with burglary, aggravated vehicle taking, reckless driving, failing to stop and not having insurance.
Police are investigating a moped raid which occurred at a designer store in Sloane Street in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Three scooters were involved, with four suspects, all wearing dark clothing and helmets, who made off with expensive handbags.
Two scooters made off towards Marylebone, the third towards Kilburn.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call police via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 7 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green