Farringdon teen charged following Valentino smash and grab raid
- Credit: Archant
A teenager from Farrindgon was set to appear in court today following a smash and grab raid at a Valentino store.
Charlie Snow, 18, of the Peabody Estate, Farringdon Lane, will appear in custody at West London Magistrates’ Court charged with burglary, aggravated vehicle taking, reckless driving, failing to stop and not having insurance.
Police are investigating a moped raid which occurred at a designer store in Sloane Street in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Three scooters were involved, with four suspects, all wearing dark clothing and helmets, who made off with expensive handbags.
Two scooters made off towards Marylebone, the third towards Kilburn.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information can call police via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Scandinavian primary school moves to bigger premises in Highbury
- 2 Islington pub Alpaca wins lockdown service award
- 3 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 4 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 5 Masks, PCR tests and boosters: New measures to combat Omicron variant
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
- 7 Not just for Christmas: Rescue dogs looking for forever homes
- 8 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 9 Covid-19: How Islington's current figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 10 Man dies after two people found in Regent's Canal near Angel