Fatima Hashmi missing: Police join search for Islington girl who ‘walked out after an argument at home’
- Credit: Archant
A 12-year-old girl went missing from her home in Islington last night.
Now police are appealing for help tracking down Fatima Hashmi, who was last seen at about 1am.
She is of Asian origin, 5ft 4ins tall and of medium build. She has long black hair and was last seen wearing a long shirt and black baggy trousers.
She was also carrying a black Nike bag with red writing on it, police said.
“Fatima left home after an argument,” Scotland Yard said this afternoon. “Both her family and police are very concerned for her welfare.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Islington police on 101.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 8 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault