Fatmir Alijevic missing: Fears grow over vulnerable man not seen since yesterday in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a vulnerable man went missing from Holloway yesterday afternoon.
Officers say they are “growing increasingly concerned” for the welfare of missing 32-year-old Fatmir Alijevic.
Fatmir, who doesn’t speak English and doesn’t usually go out alone, was was last seen at 16.20pm in the Hilldrop Estate area.
He is Kosovan, about 5’10”, of large build, with blue eyes, dark hair and short facial hair.
Fatmir was last seen wearing a black quilted Firetrap jacket, navy Adidas tracksuit bottoms with white stripes and black Nike trainers with white soles.
You may also want to watch:
Police said he frequents Kentish Town, Tufnell Park, Holloway and Camden Lock. He has previously lived in E9 area of Hackney.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101 or the missing persons unit on 07881 330 963.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault