Fatmir Alijevic missing: Fears grow over vulnerable man not seen since yesterday in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information after a vulnerable man went missing from Holloway yesterday afternoon.
Officers say they are “growing increasingly concerned” for the welfare of missing 32-year-old Fatmir Alijevic.
Fatmir, who doesn’t speak English and doesn’t usually go out alone, was was last seen at 16.20pm in the Hilldrop Estate area.
He is Kosovan, about 5’10”, of large build, with blue eyes, dark hair and short facial hair.
Fatmir was last seen wearing a black quilted Firetrap jacket, navy Adidas tracksuit bottoms with white stripes and black Nike trainers with white soles.
You may also want to watch:
Police said he frequents Kentish Town, Tufnell Park, Holloway and Camden Lock. He has previously lived in E9 area of Hackney.
Anyone with information is urged to call police on 101 or the missing persons unit on 07881 330 963.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern