'One of my lovebirds is missing' - Can you help?
- Credit: Miguel Fernandez
A Tufnell Park man whose pet bird has been missing since June 15 has pleaded for help finding her, offering an undisclosed reward.
Miguel Fernandez described the three-year-old female lovebird, named Caracola, as having a green and yellow body, a black masked head, a red beak and big bold black and white eyes.
The 41-year-old said the bird can be distinguished by a claw that is growing in a different way to the others.
The bird is the alpha female of the group, and does not have a ring or a microchip.
Mr Fernandez – originally from Spain and currently unemployed – said he is “willing to reward if someone has found her and return her back to her family”.
You may also want to watch:
He said has a deep affection for his four lovebirds and that they helped helped him through difficult times both before and during the Covid-19 pandemic.
If you have information, please call Mr Fernandez at 07576 942544.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
- 8 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green