Finsbury Park collision: Car driver hits pedestrian in Seven Sisters Road
- Credit: Archant
A car driver hit a pedestrian in Seven Sisters Road this afternoon.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service at 2:34pm on to reports of a road traffic collision near Fonthill Road.
The pedestrian's injuries are not life-threatening or life-changing, A Met Police spokesperson said.
No arrests have been made.
Bus routes 29, 253, 254 and 259 are on diversion, according to Transport for London.
You may also want to watch:
Seven Sisters Road is closed to southbound traffic from Blackstock Road.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller