Finsbury Park double stabbing: Two in hospital after Seven Sisters Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Two males have been stabbed in Finsbury Park.
Police are investigating after two males were found with stab injuries near Costa in Seven Sisters Road at about 5pm. They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.
Scotland Yard says one man is in a "critical" state and the other's condition is not yet known.
There have been no arrests.
One woman who saw the immediate aftermath of the attack told the Gazette: "It's a big shock.
You may also want to watch:
"I was walking home from work and saw the ambulance pulling up and I heard a woman - she was an off duty nurse - saying: 'Open your eyes', to a victim in a bad way.
"I looked on the floor, there was a pool of blood. I turned around and saw paramedics pulling his top up, he had a stab wound to the chest. The second guy was just standing there, and not even the paramedics realised he was stabbed at first. He was in shock, probably seeing his friend down there [on the pavement]. I told a paramedic trying to get a stretcher: 'You need to help the other guy, he has been stabbed'. The guys were young, probably in their late teens or early twenties."
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
This comes almost three weeks after the fatal stabbing of Takieddine Boudhane, 30, in nearby Stroud Green Road.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk