Finsbury Park double stabbing: Two in hospital after Seven Sisters Road attack
- Credit: Archant
Two males have been stabbed in Finsbury Park.
Police are investigating after two males were found with stab injuries near Costa in Seven Sisters Road at about 5pm. They were treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital.
Scotland Yard says one man is in a "critical" state and the other's condition is not yet known.
There have been no arrests.
One woman who saw the immediate aftermath of the attack told the Gazette: "It's a big shock.
You may also want to watch:
"I was walking home from work and saw the ambulance pulling up and I heard a woman - she was an off duty nurse - saying: 'Open your eyes', to a victim in a bad way.
"I looked on the floor, there was a pool of blood. I turned around and saw paramedics pulling his top up, he had a stab wound to the chest. The second guy was just standing there, and not even the paramedics realised he was stabbed at first. He was in shock, probably seeing his friend down there [on the pavement]. I told a paramedic trying to get a stretcher: 'You need to help the other guy, he has been stabbed'. The guys were young, probably in their late teens or early twenties."
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 3 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 10 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
This comes almost three weeks after the fatal stabbing of Takieddine Boudhane, 30, in nearby Stroud Green Road.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk