Two arrests after pre-dawn brawl at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a fight outside Finsbury Park tube station saw a man taken to hospital in the early hours of this morning.
After the fight, a police cordon stretched across around ten shops at the junction between Stroud Green Road and Seven Sisters Road.
Rush hour bus services in the area suffered severe delays whilst police were on the scene investigating the incident.
TfL said services were delayed by up to 30 minutes.
A police spokesperson said: “There was a fight outside Finsbury Park underground station at 5.10 this morning. One man has been taken to hospital and his injuries are not life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
The two people arrested are being held on suspicion of GBH.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing