Two arrests after pre-dawn brawl at Finsbury Park station
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after a fight outside Finsbury Park tube station saw a man taken to hospital in the early hours of this morning.
After the fight, a police cordon stretched across around ten shops at the junction between Stroud Green Road and Seven Sisters Road.
Rush hour bus services in the area suffered severe delays whilst police were on the scene investigating the incident.
TfL said services were delayed by up to 30 minutes.
A police spokesperson said: “There was a fight outside Finsbury Park underground station at 5.10 this morning. One man has been taken to hospital and his injuries are not life-threatening.”
You may also want to watch:
The two people arrested are being held on suspicion of GBH.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 4 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 7 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 8 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'