Finsbury Park man stabbed to death in Burger King
A man who was stabbed to death in a Burger King has been named.
Pelivan Zekaj, of Monksfield, Finsbury Park, was knifed in the fast food restaurant in Wood Green Shopping Centre on Thursday, October 4.
The 23-year-old Albanian national was pronounced dead at the scene and a post mortem on Friday gave the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
No one has been arrested and police continue to appeal for information.
Officers were called to the Burger King at around 11.15pm to reports of a disturbance involving a number of young people.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call the incident room on 020 8358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 4 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 5 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 New 'ethical' Deliveroo-style service coming to Islington
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder