Finsbury Park man stabbed to death in Burger King
A man who was stabbed to death in a Burger King has been named.
Pelivan Zekaj, of Monksfield, Finsbury Park, was knifed in the fast food restaurant in Wood Green Shopping Centre on Thursday, October 4.
The 23-year-old Albanian national was pronounced dead at the scene and a post mortem on Friday gave the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
No one has been arrested and police continue to appeal for information.
Officers were called to the Burger King at around 11.15pm to reports of a disturbance involving a number of young people.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information call the incident room on 020 8358 0100 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 6 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 7 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 8 Arsenal boss Montemurro picks up second straight manager of the month award
- 9 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 10 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir