Finsbury Park man who died under Manor House train is named
AN UNEMPLOYED man who died after being struck by a Tube train at Manor House station has been named.
Mohammed Dualeh, 33, of Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, died at the station at the corner of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes in Harringay.
He was hit by a westbound Piccadilly Line train just before 8.30pm on Thursday, March 17.
British Transport Police, paramedics and an ambulance attended but Mr Dualeh was pronounced dead at the scene.
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Poplar Coroner’s Court on Monday, March 21.
A large section of the Piccadilly Line was shut down after Mr Dualeh’s death and the line was reopened at 10pm.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago