Finsbury Park man who died under Manor House train is named
AN UNEMPLOYED man who died after being struck by a Tube train at Manor House station has been named.
Mohammed Dualeh, 33, of Seven Sisters Road, Finsbury Park, died at the station at the corner of Seven Sisters Road and Green Lanes in Harringay.
He was hit by a westbound Piccadilly Line train just before 8.30pm on Thursday, March 17.
British Transport Police, paramedics and an ambulance attended but Mr Dualeh was pronounced dead at the scene.
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Poplar Coroner’s Court on Monday, March 21.
A large section of the Piccadilly Line was shut down after Mr Dualeh’s death and the line was reopened at 10pm.
- 1 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing