Finsbury Park music venue The Silver Bullet back with a bang
- Credit: Archant
Finsbury Park’s independent music venue The Silver Bullet may have closed but that hasn’t stopped it hosting events.
The Station Place bar closed in June after being bought by Burger and Lobster owners Goodman Restaurant Group, who have recently reopened it as Zelman Drinks.
But following the lead of nightclub Fabric, which was yesterday given the green light to reopen, the bullet team have pulled together to relaunch as a club night at T Chances, Tottenham, on December 2.
Organiser Anna Naylor said it would be the first of many around London.
She said: “We’re really excited. With so many places being forced to close and the high costs involved in opening a new venue, not to mention the difficulty in getting new licences - our only option at the moment is to work alongside existing venues to keep our crews connected and London’s incredible music scene alive.
“We want to recreate the vibe we all loved at The Silver Bullet, so expect the best live performances with high quality sound alongside our usual welcoming crew.”
You may also want to watch:
Headlining on the night are ska band The Goldmaster Allstars – a 10 piece instrumental outfit who have supported the likes of Alton Ellis, The Pioneers and Bad Manners.
The full line up features DJs and artists playing reggae, dub, punk, ska, hip hop, jungle, DnB and soul.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
Doors open at 7pm, entry is free before 9pm, £6 until 10pm and £8 after.