Finsbury Park Natwest to close
- Credit: Archant
Branch of global banking giant to shut forever in August
The Finsbury Park branch of Natwest is set to close this summer.
On August 12 the bank on the corner of Seven Sisters Road and Finsbury Park Road will shut forever.
A spokesman said: “We have taken the difficult decision to close the NatWest Finsbury Park branch on the August 12 2015.
“We will ensure there are a number of alternative ways for people in the area to continue to bank with us.2
You may also want to watch:
He added the bank had reached an agreement with the local Post Office so that our customers can check their balance, deposit and withdraw funds, and business customers can get coinage.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire