Finsbury Park Natwest to close
- Credit: Archant
Branch of global banking giant to shut forever in August
The Finsbury Park branch of Natwest is set to close this summer.
On August 12 the bank on the corner of Seven Sisters Road and Finsbury Park Road will shut forever.
A spokesman said: “We have taken the difficult decision to close the NatWest Finsbury Park branch on the August 12 2015.
“We will ensure there are a number of alternative ways for people in the area to continue to bank with us.2
You may also want to watch:
He added the bank had reached an agreement with the local Post Office so that our customers can check their balance, deposit and withdraw funds, and business customers can get coinage.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 How much do you know about Islington?
- 3 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 4 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 5 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 6 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 7 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 8 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 9 Bull's head with links to 'Cally Market' going under the hammer
- 10 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'