Finsbury Park Natwest to close
- Credit: Archant
Branch of global banking giant to shut forever in August
The Finsbury Park branch of Natwest is set to close this summer.
On August 12 the bank on the corner of Seven Sisters Road and Finsbury Park Road will shut forever.
A spokesman said: “We have taken the difficult decision to close the NatWest Finsbury Park branch on the August 12 2015.
“We will ensure there are a number of alternative ways for people in the area to continue to bank with us.2
You may also want to watch:
He added the bank had reached an agreement with the local Post Office so that our customers can check their balance, deposit and withdraw funds, and business customers can get coinage.
- 1 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 2 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 3 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment
- 4 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 5 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 6 Islington Boxing Club receives a major boost in fundraising campaign
- 7 Upper Street chef raises money for St Vincent volcano victims
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 10 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition