Finsbury Park station reopens after train death
Finsbury Park station is open again after being closed this morning when a man was struck by a train.
The Victoria Line is also running now but is operating with severe delays.
A man was pronounced dead at the station after being hit by a northbound Victoria Line train at 8.44am.
Police are treating the death is being treated as non-suspicious.
It’s the second time in a week that the station has been closed due to a passenger incident. On Monday, a woman sparked a security alert when she allegedly attacked a PCSO and made her escape along the Tube tunnel.
You may also want to watch:
She was later arrested on suspicion of trespass and assault.
- 1 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 2 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 3 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 4 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 8 Families of WW2 veterans join Jeremy Corbyn in presenting plaque
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods