Finsbury Park station reopens after train death
Finsbury Park station is open again after being closed this morning when a man was struck by a train.
The Victoria Line is also running now but is operating with severe delays.
A man was pronounced dead at the station after being hit by a northbound Victoria Line train at 8.44am.
Police are treating the death is being treated as non-suspicious.
It’s the second time in a week that the station has been closed due to a passenger incident. On Monday, a woman sparked a security alert when she allegedly attacked a PCSO and made her escape along the Tube tunnel.
You may also want to watch:
She was later arrested on suspicion of trespass and assault.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 9 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington