Finsbury Park station reopens after train death
Finsbury Park station is open again after being closed this morning when a man was struck by a train.
The Victoria Line is also running now but is operating with severe delays.
A man was pronounced dead at the station after being hit by a northbound Victoria Line train at 8.44am.
Police are treating the death is being treated as non-suspicious.
It’s the second time in a week that the station has been closed due to a passenger incident. On Monday, a woman sparked a security alert when she allegedly attacked a PCSO and made her escape along the Tube tunnel.
You may also want to watch:
She was later arrested on suspicion of trespass and assault.
- 1 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 2 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 3 Overground suspended in Hackney and Islington
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 7 Even better than the real thing? Tribute bands to see in north London before 2022
- 8 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 9 Islington food bank sees applicants triple
- 10 'You can see where their priorities are': Islington reacts to the Budget