Fire crews investigate Ashley Road house fire
- Credit: Archant
Fire officers are investigating after a blaze at a converted house in Hornsey Rise.
The fire happened at the top of the property and half a third floor flat and loft conversion was damaged.
It was in Ashley Road and fire crews were called just before 2.30am. It took an hour and 15 minutes to bring it under control.
Four fire engines, including one from Hornsey Road fire station, were called.
One man managed to leave the property before the 21 firefighters attended.
You may also want to watch:
London Fire Brigade is now carrying out an investigation as to what caused the blaze.
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 5 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 9 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 10 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series