Firm’s annual appeal will donate Easter eggs to Hackney Food Bank
- Credit: Archant
People are being urged to donate Easter eggs to a storage firm’s annual appeal, which this year will support Hackney Food Bank.
Access Self Storage launched its appeal in 2011 and has seen 3,800 eggs donated since then.
Store manager Martin Cotmore said: “We would love as many people as possible in our community to donate a chocolate egg to support Hackney Food bank this Easter.
“It provides a lifeline to our local community when they really need it.
“Every contribution is a little sign of hope, letting people in our community who are having a tough time know that there are people around them who care.”
You may also want to watch:
There are three weeks left for donations, which should be dropped off either at the branch in Eagle Wharf Road, Islington, or Belgrove Street, King’s Cross.
Hackney Food Bank provides three days of emergency food to anyone who needs it.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing