Free food and drink at famous Islington music pub
- Credit: Archant
Top notch burgers, free shots and booming soundsystems at the Old Queen’s Head
A plethora of tunes, food and free booze takes place at a famous music venue next month.
The Old Queen’s Head, in Essex Road, Islington, has secured the services of burger experts Lucky Chip to whip up tasty treats in their kitchen for customers.
To celebrate the pub’s culinary coup, the management are inviting revellers down to their launch party on June 4.
From 6.30pm there’ll be party tunes from Lucky Chip Soundsystem, Artwork and Jasper James all the way until 1am.
On top of that, the team will be giving away 250 free special edition burgers and free vanilla ice bourbon shots to those at the ticketed event.
Ben Denner, the founder of Lucky Chip, said: “We are excited to say the least - we can’t wait for everyone to come check out The Old Queen’s Head and sink their lips around one of our special edition burgers.”
- 1 Teenage Highbury Fields fatal stabbing victim named by police
- 2 'All I could see was the water coming up': Clean-up begins after Holloway flooding
- 3 'Like a tsunami': Burst water main floods Islington street
- 4 Murder investigation after teenager stabbed in Islington park
- 5 'Extremely distressing': Council leader's shock after Highbury Fields stabbing
- 6 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 7 Hospital trust increasingly reliant on international medical staff
- 8 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 9 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 10 ‘A pillar of the community’: Tributes paid to Des from Islington Wine
Tickets are free, and are available from bit.ly/luckychipticket. For more information about the event call 020 7354 9993 visit bit.ly/luckychiplaunch.