Free food and drink at famous Islington music pub
- Credit: Archant
Top notch burgers, free shots and booming soundsystems at the Old Queen’s Head
A plethora of tunes, food and free booze takes place at a famous music venue next month.
The Old Queen’s Head, in Essex Road, Islington, has secured the services of burger experts Lucky Chip to whip up tasty treats in their kitchen for customers.
To celebrate the pub’s culinary coup, the management are inviting revellers down to their launch party on June 4.
From 6.30pm there’ll be party tunes from Lucky Chip Soundsystem, Artwork and Jasper James all the way until 1am.
You may also want to watch:
On top of that, the team will be giving away 250 free special edition burgers and free vanilla ice bourbon shots to those at the ticketed event.
Ben Denner, the founder of Lucky Chip, said: “We are excited to say the least - we can’t wait for everyone to come check out The Old Queen’s Head and sink their lips around one of our special edition burgers.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 5 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 8 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 9 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 10 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
Tickets are free, and are available from bit.ly/luckychipticket. For more information about the event call 020 7354 9993 visit bit.ly/luckychiplaunch.