Free food and drink at famous Islington music pub
- Credit: Archant
Top notch burgers, free shots and booming soundsystems at the Old Queen’s Head
A plethora of tunes, food and free booze takes place at a famous music venue next month.
The Old Queen’s Head, in Essex Road, Islington, has secured the services of burger experts Lucky Chip to whip up tasty treats in their kitchen for customers.
To celebrate the pub’s culinary coup, the management are inviting revellers down to their launch party on June 4.
From 6.30pm there’ll be party tunes from Lucky Chip Soundsystem, Artwork and Jasper James all the way until 1am.
You may also want to watch:
On top of that, the team will be giving away 250 free special edition burgers and free vanilla ice bourbon shots to those at the ticketed event.
Ben Denner, the founder of Lucky Chip, said: “We are excited to say the least - we can’t wait for everyone to come check out The Old Queen’s Head and sink their lips around one of our special edition burgers.”
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 10 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
Tickets are free, and are available from bit.ly/luckychipticket. For more information about the event call 020 7354 9993 visit bit.ly/luckychiplaunch.