Free food and drink at famous Islington music pub
- Credit: Archant
Top notch burgers, free shots and booming soundsystems at the Old Queen’s Head
A plethora of tunes, food and free booze takes place at a famous music venue next month.
The Old Queen’s Head, in Essex Road, Islington, has secured the services of burger experts Lucky Chip to whip up tasty treats in their kitchen for customers.
To celebrate the pub’s culinary coup, the management are inviting revellers down to their launch party on June 4.
From 6.30pm there’ll be party tunes from Lucky Chip Soundsystem, Artwork and Jasper James all the way until 1am.
You may also want to watch:
On top of that, the team will be giving away 250 free special edition burgers and free vanilla ice bourbon shots to those at the ticketed event.
Ben Denner, the founder of Lucky Chip, said: “We are excited to say the least - we can’t wait for everyone to come check out The Old Queen’s Head and sink their lips around one of our special edition burgers.”
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 4 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 7 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 8 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 9 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
Tickets are free, and are available from bit.ly/luckychipticket. For more information about the event call 020 7354 9993 visit bit.ly/luckychiplaunch.