Free King’s Cross family day to be held this week
Families can enjoy a free day out with a wealth of international performers this week.
Showtime takes place in Granary Square, King’s Cross next Thursday from 12noon to 6pm and features music, theatre and comedy.
It’s part of a London-wide free outdoor arts festival that heads to all 33 boroughs and also forms part of Summer Stories – a programme of events around King’s Cross.
Acts on the day include the Red Poppy Ladies’ Percussion, who performed at opening and closing ceremonies at the Beijing Olympics, Upswing, an aerial dance and hip hop troupe, Lyrix Organic, a beatboxer, and Mark Brew, a mixture of disabled and non-disabled artists.
Food will be provided by Eat Street – a collection of street food vendors set up behind King’s Cross station.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.kingscrossevents.co.uk.
- 1 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 Yerbury pupils stage High Court protest against Ocado's plans
- 8 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates