Get set for GK Icon goalkeeper’s course
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Are you a budding Petr Cech or David Ospina? Do you want to follow in Matt Macey’s shoes or are you a promising Hugo Keto or Joao Virginia?
If so then North London will be among the places set to host a goalkeeper’s camp for passionate young netminders.
The programme, spearheaded by former Watford and Brentford goalkeeper Richard Lee will offer youngsters the change to learn from several current and former professional goalkeepers as part of GK Icon.
Richard was capped by England at U18 and U20 level making two substitute appearances for the latter. He was called up into the U21 squad, but did not make an appearance.
Richard said: “The UK has always had a pedigree for producing top class goalkeepers. It’s important we continue our rich tradition and reach out to the community to provide the tools and education to help players take their game to the next level.”
For more information on when the next course will be visit www.eventbrite.co.uk or call Simon Burnham on 07855 776766 or alternatively you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this excellent initiative.
- 1 Plan to extend popular Gooners pub with shops and flats
- 2 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 3 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 4 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 5 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 6 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
- 7 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 8 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 9 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 10 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities